VejaCampo Chromefree - Extra White Almond
The bovine ChromeFree leather boasts a refined and lightweight texture. Sourced from farms situated in the southern region of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning method that entirely eliminates the need for chrome, heavy metals, or hazardous acids. Through streamlining the tanning procedure, there is a notable reduction in the utilization of chemicals and energy. This approach contributes to a remarkable 40% decrease in water consumption and an impressive 80% reduction in salt usage. Notably, the water utilized during the tanning process is fully recyclable.
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Panels: ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V: Suede
- Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|