VejaRio Branco Alveomesh - White / Pierre / Natural
Retro in silhouette and detail, the Veja Rio-Branco Alveomesh has a truly sustainable heart. This 70's inspired running shape sneaker is crafted from 100% recycled polyester that brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe. Pair with your favourite silk pants for a modern update on casual dressing.
- Upper : Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels : Suede and leather
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Midsole : Sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
- The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
- The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|