VejaEsplar Leather - Extra White Black
The Veja Esplar Logo Leather Sneakers in Extra White Black. The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
- Upper : Leather
- Panels : Leather
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|